Promoting Rotary to the general public can be as simple as wearing your Rotary pin or as elaborate as organizing an integrated marketing campaign. By increasing the public's understanding of Rotary, we're strengthening our ability to make an impact in communities around the world. Whether you’re new to PR or a professional, below are resources to help. We encourage you to visit the Rotary Brand Center, where you will find a variety of media-ready materials that can be adapted to your needs.
- National Awards 4U (Awards, jewelry gifts, apparel, banners, signs and club supplies)
- Russell-Hampton (Lapel pins, club supplies, awards, jewelry, apparel, gifts )
- All American Specialty Company (Apparel, gift items and more )
- Lindeburg & Company (Apparel, gift items and more)
- Perry's Creative Promotions (Custom pins for clubs )